Modern and inspiring living
Available Library Service Time
- On Regular Semester days
Monday – Friday at 08:30 A.M. to 08:00 P.M.
Saturday-Sunday at 09:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- On Regular Midterm – Final Examination days
Monday – Friday at 08:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- On Regular Major Educational Holiday
Monday – Friday at 08:30 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
- Saturday – Sunday Closed.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Call Center at 02 – 7373000 ext. 5082, 5084, 5079
- General information library resources and services.
- Web OPAC General information search service.
- Lending-returning services of general information library resource.
- Lending-returning services of general information library resources of other domestic universities.
- Delivery service of books and journals inside the campus.
- Internet services of Central Library.
- Services for small group seminars.
- Orientation through Library services.
- Searching service for outside general information via VPN (KMITL SSL).
- Library service of the His Majesty the King Rama IV Honorable Hall.
Service of the His Majesty the King Rama IV Honorable Memorandum Hall.
- Library service of exhibition rooms.
- Service of Visual Innovations.
- Service of True Vision Cable TV.
- Movie services.
- Services of Visual Media Displayer.
- Lending-Returning services of Visual Media.
- And more …
Official service times
- Extension of the medical examination times are provided Monday – Friday at 09:00 A.M to 06:00 P.M. (Educational Official Days Only).
- General Health Examination Monday – Friday at 09.30 – 11.00 A.M. , 11.30 A.M. – 02.00 P.M. (Educational official days only)
- Psychiatrist examination; Tuesday and Wednesday 04.00 P.M. -06.00 P.M.
Note: Only the present KMITL students and the personals of their institution could be served.
- Currently provide health inspection and treatment services.
- Fundamental pharmaceutical services.
- Psychiatry services.
- Provide helpful knowledge about disease prevention, and promote health taking care.
- Health inspection and medical certificate issuing.
- Published medical information.
- Pharmaceutical services for student activities both internal and external of KMITL.
- Others health problem services such as wound care, eye wash, eye drops, injections, wound thread cutting, pock cutting, nail cutting, removing unknown materials from the body, etc.
- Cooperation with other nearby local medical centers in case that patients must be taken to be treated.
- Coordinating with external health units for annual health service providing to the people of the Institute.
- Training the students and personal of the Institute about beneficial knowledge of basic first aid.
- In case of serious illness with proper rest requirement, medical room and bed with private condition must be served with close supervision of professional nurses at all times.
- For more information, please feel free to reach or contact at 0-2326-4387 ext. 3633, 3634.
Dormitory in KMITL
KMITL Students of the following required specifications are able to be accepted
- Being the present students of KMITL.
- Monetary condition of poverty.
- Students of physical disability, congenital health problems (with medical confirmation letter) are to be advantageously approved first.
- Others (as appropriate requirements of the institute’s discretions) Official application could be personally done at the offices of students affairs of the individual faculty of the students.
Supplementary official documents required for the application
- A Legal photo of 1×1 inch size
- A copy of census record certification
- An official medical certificate (in case of congenital health problem)
Eligible students of approval would be reported at
- Dormitory Office.
- Student Affair Offices of all individual students’ faculties.
- The 1th Floor of Krom Luang Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Building.
For the Student dormitory fees and more details,
For more information, please feel free to contact The Student Affair, Division of Student Affairs, the Office of The Rector; Tel. 02-737300 ext. 3330, 3635 3330, and 3635
Sports and recreational facilities
Sport Center 1
Gymnasium of 3,000-seat building providing with standard football field, synthetic rubber track for running or walking exercises, 2 Takraw courts, Inside the 3000-seat gym building, there would be provided with 4 rooms for athletes, referees, medical care, and meeting.
Sport Center 2
Gymnasium of 500-seat building providing with Standard rugby football field with necessary competition equipment, Inside the 500-seat gym building, there would be provided with the rooms for athletes, and referees.
Sport Center 3
Sport Center 5, 6
Sport Center 7
Sport Center 8, 9
Siam Commercial Bank
Time : 8.30 – 15.00
Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri)
Time : 8.30 – 15.30
Time : 8.30 – 15.30
Time : 8.30 – 15.30